- Includes a 90 Minute Kick Off Session With ME (excludes “just the material”)
- Email Support w/ My Dialog (includes “just the material”)
- Discover Uncharted Territory in Yourself and Expand
- Heal Emotional Trauma
- Transform A Self Sabotage Way of Being
- Reclaim Your Personal Power
- Move At Your Pace (whatever you want) or Mine (30 Days)
- Heal Your Mind And Body
- Your Soul Is Fine But You’ll Get To Know What It’s Saying
- Be In Alignment With Your Callings
- Live Your Dream
Over the past couple of years, I have been developing programs to help people with anxiety and addiction, and I’m very excited to say that “UNCHARTED TERRITORY” is the product that’s ALMOST HERE!
In about 20 days from now, towards the end of January, I’m going to launch UNCHARTED TERRITORY: A Self Realization Coaching Program! A 30 day virtual program that will help you transform yourself into the person you want to be!
Complete with daily exercises, self assessments, videos, tips, tricks, email support, and an included 90 minute KICK OFF session with me!
In making room for the new, something else will leave. In this case, it’s The Bullshit Machine. The Bullshit Machine is going to be around until I launch UNCHARTED TERRITORY so watch while you can!
Below, you’ll find the first video in the program and few of the “Week One Self Assessment” questions that accompany the UNCHARTED TERRITORY Self Realization Coaching Program.
Pricing will be released with the launch! Until then… ENJOY THE PREVIEW AND SHARE!
PREVIEW: Here are the first 7 Questions of the Week One Self Assessment.
- What area(s) of my life am I most looking for change? (hint: this is why I bought the program)
- What am I addicted to? (ways of being, habits, people, etc.)
- After watching the “Intention Setting” video, what are my 30 day goals and intentions? (6 month?) (1 Year?)
- What are my social media/TV/input habits? (time spent, content I post/see, etc.)
- How do I feel about my daily routine? What is it?
- What are 7 things I always do that I wish I could change?
- What are 7 things I love about myself?